Upgraded City Hospital May Start Operation in April

LAOAG CITY (March 1) – The ongoing upgrade construction work of the P350 million Laoag City General Hospital (LCGH) is expected to be completed on March 15, City Mayor Michael Farinas bared.

He said the project contractor had vowed to finish the project on the said date.

He added that about 70% of the medical equipment had been delivered to the city government. The remaining 30% is expected to arrive in due time.

Fariñas further said that the City Human Resource Office headed by Ms. Julie Bumanglag had already hired about 90% of the needed total personnel to work at the city hospital.

Likewise, doctors, nurses and medical staff had undergone proper briefing as the project nears its formal opening next month, he said.