News Story — Tagged Under:
One-year-old boy swallows pin

Written by Ilocos Sentinel posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

MAGSINGAL, Ilocos Sur, Feb. 21–A one-year-old baby boy accidentally swallowed a cloth pin locally called imperdible or perdible while playing alone inside their house at Brgy. Caraitan, this town yesterday afternoon.

The mother said her baby was crying in pain only to find out that he had swallowed the pin that stuck in his throat.

She rushed him to the Gabriela Silang provincial hospital in Vigan City where doctors extracted the one-inch-sized pin from the boy’s throat.

Monthly News Archives

Editorial & Business Office

No. 39, 1900 St., Brgy. 25, Laoag City
Office: (077) 670-7178 CP # 0919-381-6795
0919-434-0759 and 0917-588-6043
E-Mail : ilocos_sentinel@yahoo.com

EXCELLENCY D. GUIANG
Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
NANNETTE D. GUIANG
Financial Manager
THEO S. GUIANG
Associate Publisher
Business Manager
ALEX R. GUIANG
NORMA G. GONZALES

Financial Advisers, USA
JUN RAMOS GUIANG
Editorial Consultant
Columnist
EDWIN B. DADIZ
ABI B. GUIANG

Circulation Officers
ED2R D. GUIANG
Media Relations Specialist
CITADEL S. SOR
Staff Aide
LEGAL CONSULTANTS
ATTY. BERNIE FRANCIS CONSTANTINO
ATTY. ERIC CUA