Mother dies due to live wire

BATAC, Ilocos Norte (Nov. 2) – Authorities have once again reminded residents to be extra cautious of the danger of getting in contact with electric live wire when hanging their laundries.

Just this week, a visiting 66-year old mother from Gonzaga, Cagayan was electrocuted in Brgy. Tabug, this city .

She was hanging the washed clothes of her daughter to a clothesline when she was electrocuted. Her daughter is a university student here.

Investigators said the clothesline was connected to an electric steel post. (tsg)