Mini fire erupts on All Saints Day

LAOAG CITY, Nov. 2–A mini blaze razed a dirty kitchen of the Ochoada family at Brgy. Calayab, this city on Tuesday, All Saints Day.

BFP S/I BonifacioSacatrapos Jr., city fire marshal, reported that the fire was apparently sparked by an unattended ember in a clay stove at the kitchen made of light materials.

He said the family members left their house and went to the nearby cemetery on All Saints Day to pay visit and respect to their departed loved ones.

Nobody was left at home when the blaze occurred fanned by gusty wind, he added.(tsg)