Fiesta family loses “everything” in a fire

The Fiesta family of Brgy. Madiladig, Laoag City said they lost “everything” when a fire of unknown origin accidentally burned their house.

Glenn Joy Fiesta said he quickly cut off the electric service line connection to their house as it sparked but it was apparently too late.

He said all valuables including their store earnings of the day went up in smoke.

Responding firefighters told reporters that 75% of the house was already eaten by the flame when they arrived at the scene.

BFP investigators theorized faulty wiring as the possible cause of the fire. (tri-media report)