LAOAG CITY–Lola Rina, 76, had long dreamed to buy an alkaline reduced water bottle but had no budget for this quite expensive item.
Lately, a Christmas program with raffle prizes was held in her barangay. She was surprised when told that she won a Tourmanium Ion Alkaline Reduced Water Bottle as first prize.
Report said that due to alleged extreme excitement, she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately, doctors pronounced her dead on arrival at the emergency room.
Relatives confirmed she was hypertensive. Doctors said extreme excitement could trigger blood pressure to rise.(tsg w/ kl-ga report)