MARCOS, Ilocos Norte, April 22–”I felt like dying due to weakness and dizziness,” said Irineo Calucag, 80-year-old grandfather and resident of Brgy. Pacificio, of this town. He made the remarks after he and his five grandchildren survived food poisoning. Joshua, a relative, told reporters that he bought a “dinakdakan” (a pork or cow meat recipe) for their family’s Sunday lunch. A few minutes after meal, the victims suffered nausea, vomiting, loose bowel movement and weakness. Neighbors rescued the victims and rushed them to the hospital for treatment.